Total Pageviews

Monday, August 03, 2009

Cleaning out the photo drawer

I found a couple of pictures from various places. They're travel photos, so i figured I'd post them here. Next big trip will be in October (Albania, but until then).


1. I think this was in a parking lot in Indiana. I'm not sure, but what I want to know is what is "odd parking." Are you at an weird angle, or doing something ODD all night while you are parked?



2. The second picture I took at Arnott's Lodge in Hawaii... the big island. I don't remember much about it, except that I was too drunk to focus the camera. I thought it was pretty graphic and disgusting at the time. See if you can make it out.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Sincerely yours
Timm Clade