Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 03, 2009

ALBANIA: 1 (Notice the lack of phone number.)

I don't leave for a day and a half and already it's started. Here's an email from my only contact in Albania. Got it today:


I hope you will read this!
I can't find the right words but anyway...unfortunately I am going through some serious health problem and will not be in Tirana. I will have to stay with my parents until I get better.
I feel so very very bad about this and I hope you will understand and forgive me. I had planed a lot of nice things for your arrival and I feel disappointed from my self.
But you can still have a nice time in here and I really hope you are going to.
But if you are coming to my city, Fier you can tell me and we can meet there. I hate this situation but I have no choice!Once again I am really sorry!
Have a great time!

Here we go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an albanian depression.